Read the policies thoroughly . If you did not get a confirmation notification, your appointment is not placed. You agree that the information you provided is accurate, represents yourself and that you are aware that you’re making this payment and have read through the return and exchange policies.
To purchase Dolce Rosa hair, you can click the “shop” category.Hair appointments should be booked at least two weeks after payment but its best to book it two or more weeks before the date desired. Any appointment not booked two weeks before the requested booking date must pay the $50 late booking fee, please contact us first before doing this. All unit (wig) orders have a 14 business day processing time, your unit (wig) order must be placed within the 14 business day process time to avoid the $70 express fee. Bundles come within 2-5 business days, your order must be placed within the 5 business day time frame to avoid the $50 shipping express fee. Hair colouring services will only be completed on Dolce Rosa bundles only. Previously worn hair will not be worked on unless completing the maintenance services install priorly done by Dolce Rosa.
Arriving to your appointment as early as 1 minute late, will result in your appointment to be subjected to immediate cancellation with no notice, if time permits, we will take you in for a $20 late fee. You must come to your appointment with your hair washed ,conditioned, detangled and blow dried ( unless told otherwise).
Congratulations on making the first step into investing in yourself. Although you have purchased luxury hair there are a few extra steps required to keep the integrity of your precious locks, if followed correctly you can expect your virgin Indian bundles to last about 1-3 years! Please note that frontals do not last a long as a result of the hair strands being attached to a thin lace material; with daily manipulation and styling it is prone to shedding. Please be advised that a frontal can last anywhere from two weeks to 6 months, but again this all depends on your maintenance. We want you to understand that wigs ARE NOT to be worn for an excessive amount of time, and should taken off once a week or when your adhesive starts to lift ( 1-2 weeks) if you exceed this recommend time frame, you can damage the lace of your wig. If for some reason you do want to wear your wig for long periods at a time, we recommend buying multiple wigs at a time to rotate. Rotating your wigs will increase longevity of each wig because you have the time to properly remove, wash and condition each wig.
Here are some key tips that we recommend you follow
– Once you’ve installed your wig please allow 24 hours to past before getting your lace wet. All adhesive take about a day to fully cure and stick to the skin. Any excessive sweating , water, heat will cause your wig to lift.
– You must be very gentle when detangling , and detangle for tips to roots. Use a paddle brush , wide tooth comb, or boar bristle brush to remove any knots or tangles. Daily detangling is strongly recommended.
– We recommend to wash your wig/ bundles once a week followed up with a deep condition. Wash the hair in a downwards motion, with lukewarm water, do not bunch or ball up the this will result to tangling. Shampoo up to two times until all product build up is removed. After your satisfied with the wash follow up with a good deep conditioner. Let the conditioner sit on the hair from 30 minutes – 1 hour. When washing out the conditioner use lukewarm – cold water to close up the cuticles, rise out again in a downwards motion.
– Towel dry or air dry your hair, adding a light serum in the process boosts the moisture level and protects your extensions. If you choose to use a blow drier please use heat protectant. Start from the ends of your hair and work your way up. DO NOT BLOW DRY ANY BLONDE EXTENSIONS as blonde hair is already extremely fragile, the extra heat can dry out the hair. Allow all blonde extensions to air dry fully overnight before proceeding to heat style.
– When heat styling use a heat protectant, do not use an excessive amount as it will weight down the hair. Recommend heat setting should be between 350 degrees celsius – 400 degrees celsius.
– Tie down the lace area with a satin silk head wrap at night for extra security and do not just sleep on the hair it will cause tangling. Tie the hair into a ponytail/use a silk bonnet to prevent tangling.
– For blonde hair follow steps 1-6 but use products catered to blonde hair. Alter your wash day shampoos with a purple shampoo as well to help keep the hair toned. Use purple shampoo with caution as it may stain the blonde hair. For coloured hair use colour safe shampoos & conditioners. ALL BLONDE HAIR REQUIRES EXTRA CARE.
-For our wavy- curlier hair patterns follow steps 1-6, spritz at night and braid the hair into sections to prevent tangling. The wash and go method is the best way to keep the waves/ curls defined.
– First you’ll spray/wet the hair then a good amount of conditioner. After this step you must detangle the hair using either a denman brush, paddle brush, or wide tooth comb, apply mousse. Lastly coat the hair with a light serum / light oil for added shine. Another alternative is a curl defining cream.
-When detangling the way/ curly patterns use a denman brush / paddle brush/ wide tooth comb and start from tips to roots.
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO SWIM WITH YOUR WIG/EXTENSIONS.
Like your natural hair, extensions will frizz or puff up in humidity and salt water.
Any appointments not booked one week before the requested booking date must pay the $30 late booking fee. Arriving to your appointment as early as 1 minute late, will result in your appointment to be subjected to immediate cancellation with no notice, if time permits, we will take you in for a $20 late fee.You must come to your appointment with a fresh clean face, any previously worn makeup will be subjected to cancellation.
Any appointments not booked one week before the requested booking date must pay the $30 late booking fee. Arriving to your appointment as early as one minute late, will result in your appointment to be subjected to immediate cancellation with no notice, if time permits, we will take you in for a $20 late fee.You must come to your appointment with a fresh clean face, any previously worn makeup will be subjected to cancellation.Book your refill in accordingly, anything past the three week time frame will be subjected to a full set pricing. we don’t work on any others work. Following all maintenance instructions given .
Travelling services are only offered for large parties of 5 or more and bridal parties, travel fees will apply.